There are some advantages in the use of coconut oil to the system the system of the skin, hair and immune. Are there advantages of cooking with it, mainly palm oil in recipes? Oil is wonderful oil contains saturated fats called medium chain fatty acids (MCFA). So far, all saturated fatty acids have a bad relationship because they are associated with stimga heart disease. But all saturated fats are not created equal. These nuts are properties of lauric acid, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-protozoal. Lauric acid is more than 50% oil. The types of fatty acids which are difficult to break and finally stored as fat. Because coconut oil is easily degraded by the body, immediately consumed and burned by the liver to produce energy. Here are some reasons to switch to coconut oil varieties in coconut oil recipes:
* Cook in vegetable oil produces highly toxic chemicals and Trans fats. Tran’s fats are proven to harm the body.
* Most vegetable oils such as rapeseed, soybean and GM maize
* Vegetable oil does not contribute to the balanced ratio of omega 6 and omega-3. Everyone seems to consume more omega-6 fatty acids that contribute to disease
* So how do you balance this? Consume more oil than the oil! This precious oil can be used in a variety of recipes for all the enormous advantages offered to obtain.
Here are some ways to use it:
* Replace other oils – Baked goods such as cakes, brownies and cakes are usually asked to vegetable oils. Coconut oil change instead.
* Fry – If everything is fried palm oil is used instead of vegetable oil
* Use the recipe for coconut – the most favorite dish can be made using a type of flour and coconut oil
There are several ways to incorporate coconut oil in the diet for health benefits.